- IQAC was set up in mArch 2014. The aim of the IQAC is to look continually for ways to improve the institution so that it can rank among globally reputed colleges for women. In a liberal Arts Collegelike ours, IQAC sees the demand for growth of technical and managerial skills as a major challenge. There is a need to strike a balance between rapidly digitalizing world and indegeneous concerns..
- It is a High power committe constituted for planning, implementation, monitoting and evaluation.
- It further constitutes committees for smooth functioning of academic and administrative activities.
- It coordinates with all stake holders at various levels: through informal interaction, official meetings, feedback system, etc.
- IQAC undertakes Academic and Administrative Auditing by internal as well as external committees.
- Its main objective is to plan and implement quality initiatives and evaluate the same. It follows its calendar for meetings, quality agenda and maintains minutes of its proceedings.
- It circulates its plan and takes steps for implementation.
- It encourages conduct of workshops, awareness programmes, special lectures on quality innovations, curriculum enrichment, teaching-learning and evaluation process, research-oriented seminars, application for research grants and project managing. It also plans and implements advanced learning resources, ICT management and gives suggestions for empowerment of staff, leadership, and government pattern and strategic perspective planning. It plans and supports effective implementation for Total Quality Management, research, consultancy and extension activities for all stakeholders.
- It analyzes the feedback received from all stakeholders and informs the concerned person about its outcome for improvement.It also appreciates, encourages and provides support required by all staff for their quality sustenance and improvement in teaching, research and administration.