JMC, partnerning in the Vision of Christ, makes its contribution to the creation of a just, humane and inclusive society on earth through providing transformative education.
We accompany and mentor our students so that they develop as women of competence, compassion and conscience, and empowered with ignited minds and hearts, pursue the goal of transformation of our society.
- Enable our students to realize their potential and self worth so that they evolve as leaders and transforming agents who make a significant contribution in all spheres of national and global life
- In the knowledge society that is evolving, nurture a community of learners motivated by a quest for academic excellence.
- Equip our students with the latest technological and soft skills as well as other learning resources available, so that they have the confidence to cope with the emerging demands of a digitalised world
- In pursuit of an inclusive development model, create and maintain an institutional ethos for multi-cultural thinking, freedom to learn, experiment, question, innovate by developing critical and cognitive faculties
- As a leading liberal arts College, to emerge as a path-breaker nationally and globally in the realm of education
- Mutual trust, team work, promotion of social capital, easy sharing of knowledge, skills and resources to create a vibrant society.
- We appreciate, respect and promote the perspectives, rights and dignity of each individual.